Monday, December 31, 2012

2.0.1.2.


Hello Pretty World :)


I can't believe it's already 2013?! (whaattt?!!)  I got back to NYC on Friday and have been bonding with my bed since then, nursing my last cold of the year. I'm sure Time Square is a shit show-mosh pit already with eager tourist waiting to see the ball drop.  I'm far too claustrophobic to participate, although I'm sure it is definitely an experience.  
What are your NYE plans?  I'm heading over to my friend's apt later tonight with adequate bottles of bubbly to ring in the new year in one of my favorite cities in the world :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe NYE!~



See you next year, loves!

xoxoxo




7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Greetings from Paris. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Times Square Festivities. When I lived in NY, I was too young to ever go, but I loved the idea that I was just down the street from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year... I always spend new years eve with mom..

    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed bonding is a-ok in my book =) Happy New Year, Yeasol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know crazy it is already 2013, happy new year

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better and had a great NYE despite your cold!
    Cheers to 2013!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! I hope you've recovered from last year's cold :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)