Friday, March 8, 2013

18 Hours on an airplane


Hi Pretty World!

Hi Loves! I was in the Motherland the past few weeks and I am now caved inside my apt from all the snow we are getting in New York. I haven't been to Korea in about 5 years so it was a welcomed trip, despite the 18 hours on a plane :)
Here are some food shots from thousands of feet in the air!

My parents and I flew with Japan Airlines from NYC to Tokyo to Korea. 
There was a Japanese menu and an American menu to choose from.
This is the appetizer that came with the Japanese course meal.

This is the appetizer for the American menu. 
This was a few weeks ago so I can't quite remember exactly what was in the salad other than the obvious lobster and prosciutto.


This was my main dish:fish with corn chowder with a side of mash and greens.
So. Good.
(not just for airplane food)


Tiramisu and matcha green tea


Udon noodles


clam chowder


the ripest orange and strawberry. yum.


salmon teriyaki rice bowl (also very good)


the cutest Haagen-Dazs




Have a great weekend!

xoxox




16 comments:

  1. omg....i LOVE NYC!! These airplane foods look so fancy! It is so warm in Korea today! I sometimes miss america though.... esp nyc.

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, 5 years! I couldn't survive without coming back here every 2 years, but at least it adds to the excitement, suspense and makes it that much sweeter. Japan Airlines is so nice, I love Korea and Japan airlines, so classy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe that this is what all was provided!!! AHHHMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness yeasol all this food looks amazing! i've always wanted to go to korea it's looks so fun. how long were you there for? the mini ice cream is so cute but i'd probably end up getting like 10 of them. loving your blog, can't wait to look around =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ! :) I love your passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, this makes me so hungry. love the tiramisu and strawberry with the orange =D


    I am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back =D
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm! the paleo is going ok i dont follow 100 % but doing it pretty regularly :D thanks for asking!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the food looks so delicious! The appetizer looks pretty impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am craving for food so bad right now TT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures, and the food seems to be so yummy-yummy! :D

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love :)